LIGHT - Nathan Luna Fire 250 RX


Disclaimer: I received a Nathan Luna Fire 250 RX to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race Reviews!

NATHAN LUNA FIRE 250 RX 

I have been an early morning outdoor runner for many years. It wasn't until recent and quite honestly, following recent news stories, that I found the need to be super well lit and visible, especially when running solo. Not only so I could be seen by traffic, but for my overall safety. 

Way up in Northern North Dakota, the winter days are short ! Meaning, the sun comes up late and sets early. Not leaving very much time for running in the day light while working a full time job and having two kids to keep track of :) . 

I have never owned a light until now and so I really enjoy using the NATHAN chest lamp around my waist (and will continue to use) ! It snapped easily around my waist and the adjustable band made it easy to tighten to stay snug on my waist. When running, there wasn't a bunch of movement and it was stayed comfortably on my waist, I could not hardly feel it was there . Also, the light it put off kept the streets and side walks very well lit where they otherwise weren't.

The Luna Fire 250 RX is Nathan Sports newest running light and also their most versatile. It's super light weight, has a comfortable strap for secure placement around the chest or waist (I use right around my chest and it is pretty stable!). The angle of the beam is also adjustable. Another cool feature is that the light and clip come off the strap and could be clipped to a coat, hat, shorts or just held. 



Other Features Include:
Lightweight, versatile runners' chest/waist light
250 Lumens LED spotlight
Includes a comfortable chest/waist strap
Removable light clips on anywhere

Specs
  • LED: 250 max Lumen main LED
  • Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer Rechargeable via USB
  • Burn Time: 25+ Hours
  • Water Resistance: IPX4 – Weather resistant


It retails for $39.99 which, compared to other styles and brands is very reasonable. Use the code: NATHAONBIB20  to save 20%  sitewide at nathansports.com , one- time purchase of up to $250 .


Chat Soon and Remember Safety First 

Ann 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOW BCAA's - A MUST in daily workout routine

Trekz Air - Music to my Ears

Grandma's Marathon Recap :)