NOW BCAA's - A MUST in daily workout routine

 I received Now Foods BCAA Big 6 to review as part of being a BibRave Pro.

Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!


BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS

This was one product I was extremely excited to try and incorporate into my daily workout routine. I have never been a huge fan of supplements, nor do I use medication very often for any purpose. But Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) seemed different, as I had heard many good benefits of them from a variety of people, whom I think highly of when it comes to health and fitness.

I have now been using Now Foods BCAA's in my water bottle on a daily basis, for about 6 weeks. The BCAA's come in two flavors, watermelon (which is my favorite) and grape. It's as easy as filling a water bottle with 14-16 ounces of water,  putting one scoop of powder in, and shake!

                                WHAT IS A BCAAs ANYWAY??


First off, What are BCAAs.. Basically amino acids are the building blocks of protein in your body. 

There are 20 different amino acids that make up thousands of proteins in the body, 9 of the 20 are essential amino acids (which means, they cannot be made BY your body, these amino acids have to come from a different source in your diet.
AND.. of these 9 essential amino acids, 3 of them are branch- chained , they are leucine, isoleucine and valine.

Branch-Chained (BC) actually refers to the chemical structure of the amino acid, these are found in protein -rich foods like eggs, meat and other dairy products, but they also come in powder form! 


              What I love MOST about this product !



Bottom line, BCAAs are important to your muscle tissue, muscle recovery and to help maintain blood sugar levels in the body, it is important to get enough during exercise. I exercise a lot (which includes, high intensity track/ speed workouts, long runs, weight lifting, HITT, spinning , swimming, yoga) therefore,  I find that aiding in muscle recovery in anyway I can, is critical.  

Research has proven BCAAs can increase muscle growth, decrease muscle soreness following a workout, reduce exercise fatigue after a workout, and prevent muscle wasting. I have linked another article that goes into greater depth. (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-bcaa#section4 )



I would love to hear from anyone out there using BCAAs! How they have helped you! I am curious to know if you have tried them and how they have helped you?

I am planning to use them throughout training for my next Marathon, which will be Boston in April !


Want to try BCAA Big 6, too?  Use code 20NOWBCAA on Amazon.com for 20% off both varieties of BCAA Big 6. (Now through November 15, 2018 and limited to one time use only).
Or, use the store locator at nowfoods.com to purchase the product at a health food store near you.


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Comments

  1. After studying your article you have to understand what I actually have written here. icd 10 code chronic back pain This one is being written once you have a proposal from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trekz Air - Music to my Ears

Safety First | Always | Brilliant Reflective Review

A Week at a Glance !