Safety First | Always | Brilliant Reflective Review

Disclaimer: I received the Brilliant Reflective Family Pack Strips in exchange for my review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! 




Living in the north (North Dakota :) ) , our day light hours fluctuate greatly from season to season. Fall has definitely arrived, the sun is setting hours earlier than it had just a few weeks back, which makes it harder to do outdoor activities later into the evening. 

As an early morning female runner and a mom of 2 little kids, we are constantly talking about safety and ways to make our time outside more safe. Whether it is the safety of using the side walk , wearing our helmets, talking to strangers or the conversations with my husband about safety while running alone in the dark, this product has helped to the trick ! 

As a BibRave Pro, I received an assortment of Brilliant Reflective Strips which included stick-on, iron-on and a family pack with an assortment of shaped stick-ons.  Both types of strips are made with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material which makes them very bright, visible from up to 500 ft.


      The Stick-On Reflective Strips 

I first off have to say the "stick on" effect of this was a huge hit with my kids. We were able to have a conversation about safety at night and what it means to be seen when it's dark. My 4 year old loved decorating her bike helmet and bike with the different shapes and really took ownership. This was also another huge incentive to always wear the helmet. The stickers were easy to peel off and really easy to apply.                    

The "stick - on" are applied just like a sticker, they are one time removable after application, and NOT reusable , they are visible up to 500 ft, colorized and waterproof. 

                                                                     The Iron-On Strips


The Iron on Strips were easier than I thought to apply, but it did take some time. I also had to look through my clothes and decide which I would wear most in the dark, because the iron - on are permeant . The directions on the packaging were easy to follow and so was the ironing. A few of the pieces did fall off after a few washings. I believe this to be user error. I should have kept the iron on each segment I applied just a little bit longer. 


                         


Overall, a really cool product, focusing on safety and the family pack gets the kids involved in the fun ! Hope on over to Brilliant Reflective Strips to learn more ! 

Use discount code "BRILLIANTBR" for 25% OFF the Brilliant Reflective Segmented and Family Packs.





Comments

  1. Great review, Ann! I had some trouble with my iron-on strips too, as my old iron didn't get hot enough. I'm planning to touch them up :) Looks like your daughter enjoyed them too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOW BCAA's - A MUST in daily workout routine

Trekz Air - Music to my Ears

Grandma's Marathon Recap :)