BUFF - The Perfect FALL "extra" for your running attire!




"Disclaimer: I received an Original Buff to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"


HELLLLLO RUNNING FRIENDS !! 


I am excited to tell you about this product that I have absolutely fell in love with ! True story on this product... the NEW Original BUFF(see pictures below) , I wasn't sure how I was going to incorporate it into my daily workouts/runs or if it was something I would use, but man, it has been a COLD (and WET !) fall here in North Dakota and I can't believe how much I LOVE everything about my BUFF.



Now, I am not one to get crazy with different headgear when I run, I usually stick with hats and headbands but I also HATE being cold and usually always have something in my neck when I run. I am so thankful for this product ! This is my first experience using this brand and it did not disappoint.



Cool Fall Runs
It has been the perfect neckwarmer on the cool fall mornings and those afternoon runs when it cools off extremely fast in the late afternoon. It is light weight and not heavy, which makes it perfect for the temperatures we are experiencing now way up north. It doesn't have the feel of a heavy winter neck warmer which I loved and it was extremely breathe able. Actually, at times I forgot I even had it on.
Perfect on Race Day !



A few other really cool things about the new and Improved Buff Originial.



- it has been re-engineered with a 4-way , seamless, Ultra-stretch fabric
- it's UPF 50 protection
- made form 100% recycled repreve microfiber fabric ( AWESOME, RIGHT !!!)
- it can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck warmer to hair tie 
- it's one size fits all, which is awesome, no need to mess around with sizing ! 
- quick drying and breathable !

This product would be beneficial for anyone that loves the outdoors, running, hiking, biking, hunting or even walking to the park with your kids. 

Chat Soon!

Ann



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOW BCAA's - A MUST in daily workout routine

Trekz Air - Music to my Ears

Grandma's Marathon Recap :)